What are the Meta Tags?
SEO Meta tags are the tags that are used in HTML to provide structured metadata of a web page/website.
The reason behind the use of meta-tags
Meta tags prolong clicks in a natural search on search engines. If your website doesn’t make use of meta tags, you’re thinking about your site’s goals. You can use a free meta tag generator or use search engine optimization services. Meta tags have the ability to increase your website’s click-through rate.
Importance of Meta Description Tags
- The other most important factor Meta tags allow you to share the information, products or offers that your website or blog should provide within the structure of a description.
- Meta Description tags are the piece of textual content that appears alongside your hyperlink title on the SERP. This brief paragraph or snippet appears right below your direct website link after performing a search:
- Unfortunately, there is no surefire way to write Meta Description tags through some kind of automatic process. All the best and top ranked Meta Description tags are handwritten.
- If you don’t set a guide description for your website, search engines will actually use some of the very first content on the web page and go from there. I strongly approve of you not going this route again, as some search engines may consider this to be reproduction content and penalize your web page rating for it.
- META tags offer a risk of telling a traveler what your website is about. Think of it as a text ad on a billboard or yellow pages. What would you write? In the example above, we quickly figured out what we need to provide and protected additional links to our product categories. Highlight the information, products, or offers you need to provide and encompass two or three key phrases you want to rank for.
Why should you consider using meta tags?
- Meta tags help Google and various search engines understand the content of your website.
- It helps search engines display your content in natural search.
- Google uses meta tags to display content for rich results.
- Title tags and meta descriptions can extend click-through costs on your pages and improve organic traffic.
- Optimizing your website with a meta tag is a section of On-page SEO, a white hat search engine marketing technique.
- Meta tags are visible when a user shares your website link on social systems such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- A title tag appears on the internet browser when the person hovers over tabs. For example, when you open on a tab, you no longer want to click on each tab to appear to be a single web page. Title tags make it easier to view and perceive a page.
Basic Meta Tags Structures
<meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv='content-language' content='en-us'> <meta name="description" content="Place your Decription Here"> <meta name="keywords" content="Place your Keywords Here"> <meta name="author" content="Your Name"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <meta name="theme-color" content="Main Color Code of your Website"> <meta property="og:locale" content="en_US" /> <meta property="og:url" content="Your Website URL" /> <meta property="og:type" content="website" /> <meta property="og:title" content="Place the TITLE of your Website" /> <meta property="og:description" content="Description of your Website/Web page" /> <meta property="og:image" content="Place the Feature Image's URL" />
- “<meta name=”description” content=””>” – This tag is used to Show description of your website or a specific web page on the search results.
- “<meta name=”keywords” content=””>” – This meta tag is used to specify some keywords that suit your website. These keywords helps your website to rank on those given keywords.
What is the Meta Tag Generator Tool?
Meta Tags Generator Tool is one of the best generator tools that helps you to generate unique and accurate meta tags for your website. The meta tag generator tool gives you complete control over all elements like title, description, keywords, etc. If you want to make your website SEO friendly, this generator is very helpful in generating the right meta tags.
How does the meta tag generator tool work?
The META Tag Generator Tool is a simple and easy-to-use web-based software that helps you create your own META tags. It helps you get original and natural meta tags for your website in less than 5 minutes. It also gives you the power to edit or delete the ones you created in seconds.